Thursday, April 5, 2012

Foods of New York Tours Photo Contest, March

While in New York my family and I went on a food tour of Central Village and SoHo. We had a great time and got a lot of good food samples along the way, as well as seeing a lot of cool places. One such place was Kenny's Castaways Pub (pictured here). At the end of the tour our guide mentioned that we should enter the photo contest they hold on facebook each month. Of course I perked up when I heard that and I submitted several images from our tour. The image I have provided here, I am proud to say, was the winning entry for the month of March! The winning photo earned me two free tour tickets. This is very exciting and well deserved since we have been on so many tours anyway, haha. But seriously, I am very excited to have been chosen. Thanks Food of New York Tours!

No comments:

Post a Comment