Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Own Worst Enemy

This past weekend I worked on a film project with my roommates and friends titled "My Own Worst Enemy." Dawn, my roommate Phillip's girlfriend, is a sound design major at SCAD and she had to do a film project for one of her classes and she recruited me to be the production stills photographer (to be honest I kinda recruited myself). Dawn wrote the script and it involved a huge paintball battle so we had to travel out to Low Country Paintball in Ludowici, GA. We had a blast filming the movie and shooting paintballs all over the course. The filming took place over two days and I think we did a great job with the project, especially considering that not a single one of us is a film major. I'm very excited to see the finished product. This shot is the group shot of the entire crew. It was the smallest film crew that I have ever worked with, but it was also one of the most efficient I have ever worked with too. Also, I think this is the first photo on my blog that actually has me in it. I am the one on the far left kneeling. That being said I still technically took this photo (self timers and tripods come in handy).

No comments:

Post a Comment